Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Being Crafty

This is so cool


I am going to work on me this year, work on being a good mom, a good sew/craft/artist/knitter person, work on cleaning and cooking and baking and better at my job. Enjoying my job, and or finding one I do enjoy.
It's time to clean house around the blog too. If I am erratic, hope that I am cleaning, cooking, crafting, mommy-ing, singing, dancing, swimming (lessons for Miss T.)

Ok, here I go.. and anyone wants to join in, this is going to be so much fun. I really want our tree interactive next year, something that a 1 almost 2 year old won't be afraid to break if she goes near... like it was this year with all of our Irish dancers on the tree...

5 comments:

LollyChops said...

Oh it makes me almost sad every time I see this.. I wish I could participate in this.. NEED MORE TIME!!! Ahhhh!

Melissa B. said...

Well, aren't you a Crafty Gal? Love it!

Anonymous said...

You can sew, craft, art, and knit! That's 4 more things than I can do. I think you're off to a good start already. Have fun making them!

Jessica said...

I have a very similar goal this year...to work on myself a bit. I think it will be a great year. I hope your new year has gone well so far!

Melissa B. said...

BTW, don't forget Sx3 tomorrow...it's a 3-parter!