- Set up a Twitter account... Later found out Twitter has a lot of porn on it, their spamming is horrid and I had to kill off my account. Bad Twitter!
- Made my first sale(s) on e-bay, not bad, made some money.
- Set Up a 43 Things account. Still getting reminders on thinks I've yet to do.
- The annoyance of the new guy at work continues. He's a horrible person and that's that.
- Added my Maiden name to Facebook and exploded with my past. Crazy, but I love it!
- Realized my baby was still a baby, still wanting to be held and cuddled.. She's so over that.
- making blankets for charity - I made one :( **Need to add something to my list for 2010*
- Starting the Cupcake war for T's birthday. The Cupcakes won! * Starting on the big BD Bash for this year already!
- I broke my Arm... Oh my sewing machine embroidery arm plastic busted, and I was so upset, easy fix when I expected it to be harder.. Thank God for the store I bought it from!
- Happy Birthday to me! Melissa, and everyone else in Feb.
- Blogger changes set me back
- My Baby had a birthday
- Started being removed from Meds and had HORRIBLE side effects that lasted 2 months!
- Tried to stand up for stay at home moms and was stomped on.
- I made my first basket. very cute, very fun I should do another of those.
- Grannie BeeBee passes. Very sad, we miss her so.
- In a bad place, depressed, sick, sad, sick, having a hard time coming off the meds, still.
- Found out I could blog from my phone, Found out blogging from my Phone is a HUGE pain in the ass
- Trying to remove the word "gay" from my vocab, Still working on that one.
- Went thru my 3rd NV - Thanks Verizon. - The new phone I have is better anyway
- I still have the Patterns from the garage sale from last year *2010 Resolve they go!**
- I learned how to e-mail my blog updates. V- Cool. I need to do this more so I do update my blog!! **2010 Resolve **
- Lots of tooth work.
- Added a Random Fact to my blog. I like that **2010 Resolve to add more**
- Had tons of fun swimming, ok I was sitting with my feet in the water but T was swimming and going under water.
- A recap on PPD.
- Signed up to be a Juicy Juice Mom. I still love it and get free stuff all the time!!
- Started new meds to get back on track from the horrible nasty ones to ween.
- Was not invited to a birthday party - Very sad...
- We went on Vacation to Ohio- not blogged.. No Blog entry in July -- BAD!!
- Was not invited to second child birthday party - very upset.
- Only one Blog entry - BAD!
- I did a research study at the YMCA. Loved it.
- Started Selling Tupperware.
- Started Braille
- Rocked the Tupperware, first month is always exciting, I got tons of free stuff. Still do.
- Got some Awesome things from the EOY city garage sale (ADDICT)
- Made a colored rice project, didn't go over as well as plain rice all over my floor!
- Started my want list for Christmas Projects. **2010 Resolve Move that to JUNE!**
- Sick of Tupperware - but still selling it.. This year may be short lived w the Tup
- Got Direct TV
- I got nada, we had Thanksgiving
- Big Family changes - non bloggable
- Did I mention Big Family Changes?
- The year in review.. What a year. it's been insane
- I want to work on Blogging more
- Working on FB less. It's an addiction I tell ya!
Good things -
- Family changes - great things, I didn't realize how good until it was done.
- Watching T get bigger, do more and be so cute and sweet and use good manors
- Donated time to NIC U Letters for Santa
- Lovable Babies born to friends
Not so Good things -
- Lost people that I loved, both in death and from issues. - I am sadly now learning that some people value themselves as something they are not, and expect others to take on the whole of a relationship. I missed out on seeing people I love growing up because people are bitter. It's very sad.
- Had a horrible issue with medication and caused me to rethink a lot of what I ask my Dr.
- Learning what it's like to have a sick child, not mind but my best friends. Very sad. Very hard.
I learned that now if people choose not to love me back I need to let them go, it's not me, it's them.
I learned that family is more important than expected, takes on so much more than I realized.
I learned that if I want time, I need to make that time. That includes, exercise, cooking, family, and ME time.. **2010 Resolve - Work on Me time**