Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Friday, May 2, 2008

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

The good, Taryn slept 7 hours in a row last night, I came close but Bob woke me up and said "she has not woken up to eat yet!" around 2:30 so I knew and I was sleeping really lightly but I was asleep. But she got up at 4, ate a little and went right back to bed. I of course then looked like a truck with a flat tire, so I got to go down stairs and watch a little tv and fix that.
The bad, I must have done something wanky when I changed Taryn because she woke up and pee-d all over herself. So we got up changed and had breakfast... which brings us to the ugly.
Taryn finished breakfast and then pooped up her back and all over herself, her outfit and everything that we came near when going to change her.
So, we then had a bath and by that time it was from 8 am to 11 and time for a good nap.
So far, that's our day..
P.S. the rash is better, almost gone, should be clear by this weekend.

No comments: