Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Sunday, April 6, 2008

When does the pregnancy brain end?

So here's my entertainment for the day:
started the shower, not in it and turned it on with the curtain open...
got in the shower with my glasses on...
got out of the shower with the water still on and soaked my towel...
Still wearing pads, put one on, forgot they had "wings" and didn't strap down the wings.. thankfully did not have any mess..
cut up an apple, walked away from it and forgot about it until I came back and it was brown...
Taryn spit up so hard and so much that it soaked the both of us, so she got a bath and I got a bath in spit up...

We did get a good nap today, that was nice, we did get to take our drive in the car and check to make sure I can carry her out to the car in the car seat and get her all packed up and in the car. We did get Chinese food and I got lo main and it was so good!!! Arica and John Conrad came over today and we had a good visit, he's so cute. I am really disappointed that I didn't take a single picture, what am I thinking!!! He's such a happy baby and such a boy, he was crawling around the house just checking things out from about 2 ft and below. Glad we cleaned up the carpets, not sure what he could have found before that. Arica was freaking a bit, he spit up on the floor and she was worried because the floor looked so clean. Bob just cleaned the carpets so we were in good shape, I have to say I love the carpet we got, it really cleans up well. OxyClean should get a little shout out too.
Heard from Auntie Lisa today, I am so excited, shes going to come in for a visit in Early May before I go back to work. It's going to be so fun! I am a good "microwaver", she's a good cook... oh it's going to be great! We have so much that we can do and go for walks if the weather is nice too. Aunt Wendy left me a message on my cell but we didn't get the chance to call her back yet with all the excitement. Glad to hear from everyone. I did get a note from Jenn and she did make a good point about everything here being new, Auntie Lisa did say that she didn't know when to call and didn't want to wake us. Don't worry about me and Taryn slept thru the vacuum and the steam cleaner, I think she gets that from me and Grandma Sally we are heavy sleepers too. Taryn had a good day today, she was up and alert a lot, we need John Conrad over here more often to sing to her, I can't believe he's going to be 1 next month, seems like just yesterday that I was at Arica's shower.
Taryn is going to be two weeks old tomorrow. We go see the Dr for the first time at his office, not sure what to expect but mom is coming with me so we are in good shape. Bob has to work but he will be the first with updates. I am sure she's brilliant of course I just hope they don't poke on her too much, I am still too tender to see my baby cry because someone is poking on her. Bob things she's gassy and so we are going to talk to him about gas drops just in case, I think she's fine but we will still ask to be safe.

No comments: