Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well, the good news is...

Well, the good news is we got the 6a.m. slot for our induction on the 24th. So that's a set date and time if she's not here before! Told you this kids like her father, she's not coming till she has to be pulled kicking and screaming.
Guess I can get get some things done around here. I finished a bib that I bought YEARS ago. It's so old (how old is it), it's so old that when I was finishing the outline the thread would just shred. No good!
I can finish Thomas' thing (Kate still does not kno0w what it is) and if I am feelin spicy I may start on the comforter for Adam and Stef!

Sigh sigh, well at least we have an end game, there will be an end to this soon enough. Lindsey, I am half way hoping you get to go first. At least someone should deliver!

I have been watching a lot of Project Runway (on season 2 now) and as Heidi says "You're either in, or you're out..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber's birthday is Monday the 24th! That is so cool. Hope all is well.