Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Family Shower


So the family shower was this weekend, both sides showed. It was a lot of fun. My sister got he great idea to get a cupcake cake that was a great idea and scary at the same time. Here is the cake. If you click on the image, you will see what I think of every times I see this cuppa cake (as Hannah calls it), the other image going thru my head. (Each word in blue is a link). From what I understand of my husbands childhood, we could end up with the real Baby Buggy Bunny.
(thanks to the site)
We had a great time. Pasta House catered and everyone loved the food. It was so good and so much fun for the kids and adults to get a bit of everything that we don't get everyday. The boys were having a great time hiding out in back looking at cars while the girls were in side with presents (and the Baby-FaceFinster cuppa cake cake). WE got a ton of stuff that we needed, a night light security camera (guess who broke that out as soon as we got home!) and wanted me to shut off all the lights in the kitchen while I was trying to put things away.
We got another great book by another great Hannah and Anissa. Eight Silly Monkeys was a hit.
We also got One Fish, Two Fish, When we Were Young, Now We are Six, Baby Animal Farm, Baby's first Photo Book, and some of Bob's Hardy Boy's Books.
It was a great time had by all, more on it later, I am too tired to keep going tonight but I wanted to get a few things out here before I start my thank you cards.

No comments: