Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Friday, January 11, 2008

Don't push me cuz I'm close to the Edgee.......

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head, ah huh-huh-huh
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under

Ok, I give.. I am breaking down as I type. I can't take much more and really I give in to everything. I can't handle any more. Give me a break, I am emotionally a wreck, I can't think I can't speak and worse I don't need to hear every horrible thing that I have done or said to anyone RIGHT NOW! Give me 3 months, not respect for me but respect for my daughter. Give her the right to not have to deal with me sobbing for 3 hours every night this week, allow her some peace of giving me sleep.
I give I really do.. I don't have full control over my emotions, my hormones, my body or anything else. I allow me to make mistakes so if you can't allow me to make mistakes then don't talk to me right now. I can't deal, I can't take it I can't sleep I can't handle it. OK.
I GIVE!


http://www.baby.com/view.aspx?pid=197&cid=176&src=gg
Article that came into my inbox today, and really not a surprise after this week.

No comments: