Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My (Last) nerve

I don't know where the saying comes from about getting on your last nerve but this kid is one of of the final few of mine. Literally...So, i got to be up from 2 am last night until now. I should be asleep soon. It seems that my patience are being tested at every turn these days, so I can only assume I have a few nerves left so it must be close to the last. It's been a bad week, seems when it rains it pours but this is not the forum for that.

The wall is still in progress, Bob is looking into the size and shape of the leaves for the stems on the other walls. We had a discussion about the dresser and have now (sigh) decided against it. We are going to get a changing table and just put baskets (no wicker) under it and fill with socks, etc. I think that will work. We can't find a dresser that Bob the builder can like enough and I don't want white because the rest of everything is wood and won't match. Why are guys so picky about this but he can leave the house in black pants, gray socks and brown shoes? Who knows. We are getting there. Freaked out or not, with or without the classes, here we come.

1 comment:

krgans said...

At least you can get used to the no sleep thing now.....