Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Monday, December 24, 2007

Week 28 - Christmas -

I have been thinking about all of the things I am thankful for and really wanted to take the time to write some things out.
I am thankful for:
Bob, Family, Friends, work and Bob working too, health, pregnancy, home, our yard and house, our great neighbors, chilly days and warm coats, laughs, tears, voices and having one, red toenail polish, sewing, art, music,....
a few other things to be thankful for:
not being able to see my thighs right now, being able to see my toes still, the memory that I did have a 6 pack once in my life (even if I never get it back, or feel that way now), alarm clocks, hot showers, Christmas cookies, youth, memories, clementines, cute (comfey) shoes, nieces, the ABC song, polly pockets, no traffic, snow when you can be at home to enjoy it.

No comments: