Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I broke it, I broke it, I broke it...

Lets start here:
My phone broke, I had to get another, that one broke, I am so ticked at Verizon.. yes you Verizon, your customer service instor SUCKS!
I broke my Computer... SCRATCH THAT -- I broke TWO! yup. both of them at home.. one's in the hospital, the other we are thinking hospis. it's very sad. I am upating from another secret location.. Sigh..
I also broke my A.C. so now my wonderful day of is going to be spent with the AC guy oh ya, and a frickin hundred dollars to get things serviced.

I think that's about it for now, always comes in 3s?

5 comments:

Susie said...

Yikes!! Bad technical rut! I hope it all gets worked out soon.

Lindsay said...

Ugh, that sucks! I hope everything goes better for you today...

Regina said...

I believe you are DONE with the bad luck! No more!

We had three in December. Our car, our water pipe and our sewage line! Yuck-o!!

Good luck is coming your way!

Jessica said...

I ALWAYS break things in three...I'm glad I'm in good company!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Please stay away from my phone and computer at work! Thank you!