Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The LIST of stamps

Ok, so I looked on ebay for pricing and took the average or under the buy it now price, any offers, give me a shout, I am totally open (to getting rid of these) so, if you have any interest, reply here or e-mail me at toodledoos at charter dot net. Also, if you think the prices are too h igh or low, please let me know. I have not sold a lot of these kinds of things before so I am open to suggestions or help.. again -- I say -- HELPP!!!

RETIRED -
• STAMPIN UP – TWO STEP STAMPIN – SHAPES AND SHADOWS UN CUT- $10
• BY DEFINITION (DEF OF LOVE) - $12 TO $15 – UN CUT
• NATURE BLOCKS –DOUP SET- CAN’T PRICE. E-BAY HAS $1 EA – FIND PRICE? CUT
• DEFINITELY DECORATIVE DAISY – CUT- $15
• SUMMER BY THE SEA- UNCUT - $30
• EXPRESS YOURSELF – RARE? - $20
• LOVELY AS A TREE – UNCUT- $40
• STIPPLE CELEBRATIONS – UNCUT - $5 (TOO POPULAR)
• STAMPIN UP CAMPOUT RETIRED RARE STAMP SET L – CUT - $15
• SPRING GIFTS 2002 – MISSING 2? - $4
• STAMPIN UP SINCERE SALUTATIONS STAMP SET –UNCUT - $15
• A LITTLE LOVE – UN CUT – TOO POPULAR $4
• BASKET OF KINDNESS – CUT – USED. VERY CLEAN - $20? CHECKING PRICE ON EB
• CONTEMPORARY ALPHABET NUMBERS – UNCUT - ALPHA – CUT - $?? PENDING E-BAY 1 ITEM
• SWEET HERBS - $10
• BIRTHDAY BEST – USED – TOO POPULAR - $2
• AROUND AND ABOUT – USED – NO BIDS $2
• MINI’S – CAN’T FIND NAME.. TOO POPULAR – THINK WAS HOSTESS GIFT $2
• SMORGASBORDERS – A LOT – NO BIDS – USED $2
• FISHY FRIENDS –CUT NOT USED - $8
• FRESH FLOWERS – CUT – USED BUT CLEAN – POPULAR $4
• I LIKE YOUR STYLE – CUT -$12 – MOST BIN PRICE IS $19.99
• FUN FILLED - $5
• FALL WHIMSY - $8 (PENDING PRICE CHECK ON BID)
• MINI MESSAGES – TOO POPULAR –CUT – UNUSED $2

1 comment:

Susie said...

I hope you can sell what you have there:-)