Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh ya, I got it!

I got the eye and ear infection now... I've been home today, on my volunteer day, reviewing papers for the hospital. Good thing I got "mad skills" and can multitask and stuff.

So, I was thinking I should take a picture of my eyes, but I can't wear my contacts, and I can't see to get a clear picture without my glasses that stop you from seeing the full nastiness of my eyes.. So I found some pics online that I love, speaking of Eyes...



I would rather have this Clockwork Orange Eye... Crazy, Creepy and honestly a little sexy.

Long story short, no Friday Foto because I am trying to get better, work, and get my house cleaned so I can get my Christmas Presents made. I will have a ton of pictures tomorrow..

3 comments:

Susie said...

I hope you feel better.

Heather said...

Feel better soon!! I've tried to watch Clockwork Orange twice and just. can't. get. through. it.

Lindsay said...

Ugh, that is no fun :( I hope you feel better soon!

"No time for the ole in-out today, just here to check the meter!" I haven't seen this is so long...