Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Friday, October 17, 2008

List 8. I Want (2 post Friday)

I can hear the jokes now..
two front teeth
Hippo's for Christmas.. ya ya
World Peace
Sure, those are nice but lets be real.... ok, lets go BIG!

1. I Want the figure I had when I was 24. I played hockey, volleyball, rode on the back of fast motorcycles with boys I should not have been out with at 2 am and kick boxed. I had a bad ass bod.
2. I Want a clean house, or as my neighbor's 12 year old says "a pick up lady" not someone to do the deep down cleaning, but to get all the crap picked up that ends up all over.
3. I Want cheep gas, please Lord... this is insane!
4. I Want to be a stay at home mom, not because I don't want to work, but it would be nice to have the option.
5. I Want Mark Green to come back for the last season of ER. I know it can't happen but I have not been as loyal without him there.
6. I Want Gilmore Girls to come back on the air, and make it like season 3 again.
7. I Want to travel again, but with all 3 of us.
8. I Want to have the time to cook, and sit down and eat dinner. I hate that we are always rushing
9. I Want more time, things to move slower. I swear I should have been born in the 1960's!
10.I Want to get 12 full hours of sleep :D

5 comments:

Susie said...

I love your lists!! I am going to go check out your etsy site:-)

Dee Light said...

12 hours of sleep, wouldn't that be wonderful!! Oh and more time with no rushing!! Love your list.

Lindsay said...

I'm loving your lists! I've also thought at times that it would be nice to have been born/lived in the 1950s/60s. Until Vietnam and the insurgence of drugs it seemed like such a simple and more respectable time than now.

I didn't know you had an Etsy shop! I'll have to check it out, too!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I haven't had 12 hours of sleep in well lets say forever! Have a Wonderful weekend!

Much Love
Anissa

Anonymous said...

Very good list....yes, lets see more sleep and more Gilmore Girls would be nice. Remember Rory went off to cover the Obama campaign...see, they could pick it up right there....who would have thought then he would be where he is now?????