Lets face it.. we all want something, but this list is for those big crazy things...
1. I wish we had a pool, it's just not going to happen right now, but it may someday.
2. I wish we lived closer to family, the cousins, all the girls are so close in age, it would be great to live closer to them.
3. I wish I didn't have to work, ya a lot of moms say this, I could be fine working part time but thanks GW.
4. I wish I knew if I wanted more kids, I am just so happy with Miss T right now, I am not thinking of anything else. Everything she does makes me happy and she's just the most perfect baby ever... I am in mommy bliss.
5. I wish I were better at buying my husband gifts. He is so hard to shop for...
6. I wish I could open my own store, and sit down and sew all the time but that's not good for anyone, epically my butt!
7. I wish (ok sometimes) I could go back in time and change a few little things from my past, but if you watch Heroes then you know that it all falls into that butterfly effect and bla bla bla..
8. I wish my sister(s) (and sisters in law) lived closer, it would be so great to have someone here that could walk with me, work out together, hang on the weekends, bookstores and all that.
9. I wish we were closer to my mom too, it's so nice when she gets to spend time with Miss T, but it's not as often as I would like. I loved that my Godmother was across the street, and even more so, that she bought a crib when I was born so I could be over there more often...
10. I wish Bob's dad was not such a POS, and that mine was not either. Would have been nice to have some grandfathers. We do love the men in our lives but those two make it hard on us both.
Crazy wishes I know, no trains planes, helicopters, living in Hawaii.. I mean those are all things I would take of COURSE!! but the above is higher on the list.
2 hours ago