Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Friday, August 29, 2008

FFF- Colonal Sanders? Is that you?

We've been working on eating solids recently and I am one of those moms that reads everything she can on how to do it right and then take them all and make up my own expert opinion. Well, one site said let your baby "explore" the food, feel it touch it and maybe try to put some in their mouth themselves it helps the process. So I think, "ya... I get that" and of course Miss T loves her rice cereal so far.. well... She grabbed the bowl from my hand and started slurping the rice cereal out, then decided she wanted to eat my finger too. She said it taste like chicken but I'm not sure she's had chicken yet!




If you'd like to participate in this week's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta, or if you just want to look at more pictures, head on over to Candid Carrie's and check it out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

T does look like The Colonel with that rice beard she has going on.....well, a much cuter version of the colonel I might add.

Lori said...

Oh, how funny! You did an excellent job taking the picture left-handed!

T said...

Love how she is not going to let go of your finger!! Makes it taste better!

Lindsay said...

I'm getting queasy just looking at the rice cereal! Ugh, the memories...

She sure does like that stuff! You're very lucky :)

Hippie Family... said...

thanks Lori, thankfully, I am left handed :D
Lindsey, yes.. it's going in so much better than it comes out!! EWWWW!!
Karla- did you notice I spelled it wrong? Just fixed it.. not sure where the R came from, not even the same hand typing!

Dee Light said...

It's so fun AND messy when little ones are first learning to eat solids. Looks like she is loving it.

Susie said...

Ouch!! Watch those fingers:-) Next time you might loose it:-) Hee, hee, hee.

Anonymous said...

Love the rice cereal beard...she does look a little like the colonal

Kelly said...

Obviously, you weren't feeding her fast enough and you needed to be punished! Don't mess with the gansta girl!

Melissa B. said...

The Fun Finger Food for my kids was mashed potatoes. Ella Numera Dos, who's 18 now, still considers it a Finger Food. You know, you can teach 'em, but they don't always learn...

BTW, come join us for some insane fun tomorrow, with my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes!