Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Does the other brain ever come back?

So, in the past few weeks I have done a lot of silly/stupid things.. today Taryn and I did worse than before...
I got up, got dressed, got everyone ready and we ran to the store to pick up a few last minute items for the shower this weekend for Adam and Stef... got home, had lunch, went up stairs, started sewing getting things done and the whole time was pulling on my pants thinking how great it was that they didn't fit right, we decided to take a walk around 7 before Bob left and I went in the bathroom, sat down, looked down to see the TAG sticking up looking right at me... After turning my pants around they didn't fit so funny anymore. :(
Now Taryn's story....
So, we are trying to get in tummy time every day so we have the rain forest play center and Taryn seems to really like it. Well, today she was playing away hitting one of the little birds thats on the toy and all of a sudden she grabbed something and wanted to pull it but it would not come loose, then she pulled harder and SCREAMED! Well, it was her hair! She grabbed a full hand full of the back of her head and YANKED, SCREAMED, then YANKED Again!! I didn't realize what made her yell like that at first then I noticed and yes her grip is really getting better...I felt so bad for her but at the same time it was so funny... Guess it's ironic and really a life lesson that sometimes when your hair is getting pulled out, you do some of it yourself...


In other news, a few more photos loaded on the Flickr site and we are thinking about going pro. Anyone a Pro on Flickr now? like it? Love it? I want to see a video and see how it goes but we are really thinking about doing it.

No comments: