Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Thursday, November 1, 2007

So now what do I do.......

So now what do I do with all of the BLUE stuff that's I bought? Guess I will use what I can and put PINK bows on all the rest...
If you have not figured out by now, she's a girl. We have pictures and I will post them soon but it was a long day yesterday and I think there is a part of me still in shock. I really thought it was a boy, I bought boy things, I have friends that ALL have boys.. It seemed natural that I would have a boy too. Don't get me wrong I am so excited she's a girl, I just was ready for a boy, something told me another boy and I will get hand me downs.
Bob is happy, he did say "This is God's way of telling me I am going to continue to cut the grass for a while"


Pictures to come soon...

No comments: