Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ultrasound day --

So, I had my 5th month check in before my big 20 week check up. (yes, 20 weeks is also 5 months but this is an extra special visit) so even though the tech was checking something other than the baby she still needs to make sure everything is going well. so, Bob and I made a deal that we would not find out the sex until the visit he could go to, so I asked Karen to write down the sex and seal the envelope of the card I got and this is what she wrote on the outside.
She was very proud of herself for writing that. Bob still didn't go for it. I may have Rhonda call him, I hear she wore Mark down!
This was the first shot today, the "High five Daddy", it's cute.



The one that says "hand" bob thinks shows the winky and he knows from that, we are having a boy, he will bet me $5 but won't open the envelope.
















The baby was talking to us while Karen was doing the ultrasound, the funny thing was it really looked like a puppet.







more leg shots, this one is from the top going down. This kid's got some legs!
HB was 160
and I swear she said weighs 10 oz...

No comments: