Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Week 16- MONTH 4 - Showing..

I started showing somewhere at the end of week 15 and start of week 16 and yeah, it's so odd. I used to be so thin in the center that this is really odd and hard for me.. I mean your ass never gets in the way when your trying to bend over and tie your shoes.
So, with that said, I guess it's time to cover my mouth.. Literally! I seem to have started this way of thinking (it must be the view that everyone else things my body is public now) that makes me say things to people that maybe they just don't want to hear...
Examples -
1. Spoke to Brother in law about going into labor and water breaking (he may need professional help now)
2. I seem to make it public information when I need to go to the bathroom
3. Had birthing conversation with one of the VP's at work, male, he was fine with it and even told me a few things I didn't know, but really would have never had this conversation with him.. EVER..

I am getting ready to register soon. Our BIG Ultrasound is on Halloween and I am starting to have second thought about finding out the sex.. Opinions please.. what do u think? (add a comment)

1 comment:

krgans said...

Just remember you could be me and be at work standing talking to someone..... then whoosh :)