Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I think I ran out

I think I've run out of things to say.. all my funny is gone these days.. I am not sure what's going on but I am in and out, off and on trying to find my writing again. Sigh.. how hard.

In other news, Just to keep up:
1. Miss T is walking, full Frankenstein walking these days, all over. even blackend her eye on her dryer (little tykes washer dryer set)
2. Baptism. we got Miss T baptized finally, the Hilliard's were in town and we got it taken care of for Easter, which was nice... hard but nice (more on that later)
3. I'm still a bit weepy, it sucks, not always but it still happens, I think that's part of what I lost in my writing, I need to find me right now..
4. no more teeth, she's got 6 and I think is fighting those last two bottom ones.

that's about it for now. more to come.. soon I hope.

3 comments:

MuseSwings said...

I found you - you're right where you left yourself a few months ago. Identity theft is a big problem with moms! Hugs!

Susie said...

We all go through dry spells. You'll get through it:-)

Kelly said...

Sometimes you just need to take a little break to regroup. And let go of the idea that you need to post every day and be entertaining each and every post!