Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little somethin about me? Sure, it's about that time.

I swiped the below from Tattood MiniVan Mom..

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after my mothers sister, I never have assumed the entire part of my name (PA) and so it confuses people when I do not answer to PAT, PATTY, or any other form of Patricia...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? hmm. I would say a few days, I started my period and that's one of the warning signs..

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the day, it never looks the same twice, this is why I like my typing

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey? tuna? not sure I have a favorite.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Kid, I have one.Unless you count Bob. then I have kids.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck ya. I am hilarious!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nooooooooooo nneverrrrrrr

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup. Never had a reason to get rid of them.. think if I did it could help me lose a few pounds?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on purpose

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Our whole house is filled with Cheerios these days. They are not bad. My favorite would have to be cinnamon life or golden grahams.. yumm..

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? HHAHAHA, my shoes are lucky to make it in the house.. on a bad day, they have been known to get thrown in the back seat of the car while I am still on the highway!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chip(we've had this conversation before) the GREEN mint chip. It's cheating if you try to pull off the white as MINT chip, that's just chip..

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I am an eye person, and teeth, which is horrible because if you have bad teeth I can't NOT notice..

14. RED OR PINK? Pink, all in the world is pink.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.. my Godmother, Donald, Ron, there is no most, I miss them all...

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? um, sure go for it. it's kind of fun

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and white socks with pink tops. no shoes.. who wears shoes while on the puter?

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? typing, and my foot tapping because I am going to finish this then pee then go to bed... and I need to pee more now..

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I am not sure, I mean if you pick an ugly color you last longer, but if you pick a popular color, you get broken faster, but loved.. gosh, I guess it depends on the coloring book that's near by, right?

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? My kid no matter what... I also love the smell of mint..

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband, who is still at the superbowl party I left to put the kiddo down for the night.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? Sure, she's funny and cute, except that whole mask thing.. ;)

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Cheerleading and motorcycle racing. Neither of have any kind of typical sporting activity but both of which I LOVE and could watch for hours!

25. HAIR COLOR? today? Brown, boring starting to get frizzy brown.. Tuesday Six P.M. who knows.. once I walk in and tell Sarah to do it to it, I may end up with red.. hmm.. feelin spicy?


26. EYE COLOR? gray, ish? green..

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? during the week, I try not to wear them on the weekends, giving my eyes a chance to breathe.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? depends on the mood and the day..

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy FUNNY endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sigh...... Tinkerbell the movie..

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Nosey, dang! um. Gray tee, the most comfortable one I own. Bob bought it for me as a gag gift, it was on sale at ON for like a buck. It says "Stolen Thunder" on the front and on the back it says "Wat?Whynot Bike?" it's horrible, it's just an undershirt but it's so soft!

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes please. I'll have that supersized. thanks

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? teramizu for sure.. or casadda cake, from my aunt Sadie


37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Fireproof, for bookclub

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't use one anymore

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV yesterday.

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? giggles from Miss T. Her starting to talk, my husband whistling in the back yard while working. My sewing machine humming... my friends and I laughing and talking.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have quite a few, I can sew, play hockey, soccer, knit, cross stitch so well it looks the same on back as on front, I can take pictures pretty well, I am a good friend and a good listener.. gosh, I rock!

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In St. L.


46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? At work. We met at a happy hour, then at a benefit meeting the next day we talked, that weekend we went to a happy hour then to a horrible halloween party, and here we are.. Crazy.

FYI - I took some of the questions out that I am assuming came thru as an e-mail.. so my numbers don't line up right.. right now..

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love getting to know you better:-) Great post!

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty cool post....I'm getting caught up on the blogs now that I can actually charge my laptop at home...what a nice feature.

I'll have to do this...interesting questions...nice to know your answers....