Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am alive.. swamped but alive

So, I did my 43 things and have been so busy. Miss T is eating real food now so I have to figure out dinners that are, sad to say a bit more bland that we are used to. Daddy likes peppered steaks and spicy mexican and now we are trying to eat healthier and more verity, not my thing. I don't think outside the box like I should when it comes to food. I could eat salad every night for 2 weeks then change to something else. Daddy is a bit pickier so he sometimes just won't eat what I make so I make smaller portions or just don't make it at all... Now figure that out for 1.5 of us... Ya.. Hard.
I made 17 tennis towels (pictures to come, another story, totally cool, needs it's own post)
45 pair of socks (and sold over $150!!! worth!!!)
lost my brand new camera, found it...
had our Parents as Teachers meeting
met a new friend
started swimming lessons for Miss T.
got tons of new clothes for her that I had to organize
visited with a friend that lives over an hour away, so that's 2 hours for the trip, which is hard to do more than once a month.
work
sleep
read
book club
girls night out
and helped my neighbor with a 6th grade charity event at her daughters school/our church.

I miss you all so much.. I am loading up pictures tomorrow(i.e. tonight but I won't stay up to edit) and will have many many updates!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Lordy! You have been one busy lady! I think I have to go to bed now just after reading that! LOL
Can't wait to see what updates you have!

SouthernDogwoods said...

That is a lot of things done! Wow! I need your energy!

LollyChops said...

I just wanted to drop in a say HEY.. HEY and give you a HUG. So HUG!

Susie said...

That's a great list!