My post went blank!! YIKES! Lets start over...
I love that today is my anniversary, it's been a great time with Bob and I. A long road and a lot of fun.
1. I love the same man that my daughter does...
2. I love the same girls that my husband does - (ya, that includes me too)
3. I love the smell of fall in the air, the crisp sound of the trees and the changing colors of all of the leaves in our back yard.
4. I love to feel inspired and get something done.
5. I love clean sheets, cold pillows and warm toes.
6. I love to get a drink from my bathroom faucet in the middle of the night but only in winter. The water is so cold and refreshing... Odd I know, I loved it as a child too...
7. I love the smell of my daughter, everything about her scent, the sweet of her breath, the smell of her hair after she wakes up..
8. I love walking, for miles and thinking about endless things, but walking outside is the best.
9. I love long showers and sleeping in on Saturdays, great hair cuts and pedicures.
10. I love my husband, my daughter, my family, his family, my neighbors, my friends, my coworker friends that I miss (because we all moved around so much), my Godparents, my real parents, my mothers friends, my sisters friends, my nieces, my aunt, my life long friends that play phone tag with me no matter what, and my long distance friends that don't forget me even when we are super busy and times are tough..
Love you all..
(and yes I cheated, I know this is more than 10)
2 hours ago