Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh Pea's Bee Nice, Sew I can sleep...

My life sometimes sounds like a blues song...
Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... I got up this morning, started driving to work....Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... There was a bee in my car... Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Scared me so bad, I had to pull of on the shoooll --derrr.......
Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Got home from work yesterday...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Started making dinner...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Got it all ready and droped the peas on the floor...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Wore them on my jeans and the counter and all...
Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Miss T is now teething...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... She also got a flu shot so we were up of and on all night...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... didn't get much sleep and I got kicked in the ribs all over again...Just like last year this timee.....
Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... got to work today...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... Felt a tug on my pants...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... ripped out the hemline...Dun Nu Nua, Nu Nu... and had to tape them up real tight....
Cuz, I'm a wommmmannnn... (ok, I had to throw that part in!!)

8 comments:

Susie said...

Amen to that sister!! I wish I could come over and tackle something for you:-)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.....you are hilarious!!!!

Melissa B. said...

Funny...I don't know if I could connect all those subjects together or not!

Lindsay said...

Bee in the car: I would absolutely FREAK OUT! And am I missing something? What's with this rib-kicking you speak of?

Hippie Family... said...

no, she slept in my bed last night and decided that she had full run of the bed and slept sideways and kicked me all night.. har de har har..

Shannon said...

HA HA HA ...very funny!

You should take your act on the road! ;)

Cristin said...

Haha!!! I was totally singing that to myself as I read.

Laural Out Loud said...

A bee in the car? If that was my song, the rest of it would've been about the car accident that followed.

I couldn't help but sing along, lol. Isn't that just the way it goes.