Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Friday, August 1, 2008

TWILIGHT..... Breaking Dawn out now... OMG

Ok, so like totally, my niece has been totally telling me to totally read Twilight and so finally I totally did and it was like totally good.. I finished the first book, totally! It's so super sticky sweet with teen love that you just can't handle it.. It started a bit I hate to say slow but inching into the story then BAM, your in it! then the last um, 50 pages are a super quick read. I am on book 2 now and we are getting the 4th book tomorrow and I should have that one read by the end of the month. Totally.... So, here's the deal, don't tell me what happens, I can't stand to know... I am dying and reading as fast as I can with a 4 month old... and a tiny night light and no sleep.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I've heard a lot about this series...I need to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Totally? Yeah, I just bought Twilight last night...I haven't started it yet...but maybe tonight.

krgans said...

Just finished it.... love it!