Sorry - had to add back the word verification - Spammed

Friday, July 18, 2008

Batten down the hatches!!! FFF

So, I have not been able to update my blog this week... Daddy is out of town and I seem to have a squeeker stuck to me like glue.. and when I don't I am doing dishes, washing BOTTLES (ugg) and taking out trash.. We need to appreciate daddy more when he comes home!
Sad thing is, this kid is moving in leaps and bounds this week. She is already a rolling fool but look at the new trick (watch where the feet go.. and the head...)




The old people were here and I guess they were all doing their Jane Fonda and that's where the muscle power came in for this trick. Special thanks this week for watching Miss T... Even if it did put the two of you down at 8:30 each night... She runs a tough show around this place and for sure keeps everyone on their toes. I don't know how the sitter does it and or those of you with multiple kids under 20! Ok, under 10 but still, that's a lot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how FAST she is growing!!! Dang, Ms. T is gonna be crawling soon!!! She is busy....places to go, people to see...things to do!!!

krgans said...

I can't believe how quickly she has grown... Enjoy this time. It does go by very fast....

Miss you - we have to get together.

Unknown said...

Go Miss T Go!! I love it when she puts her cute little baby feet together.

Candid Carrie said...

I have the same outfit! It does look cuter on her, I think it makes my hips look big ;)

Lori said...

Yay Fisher Price Rainforest! :) That is one pretty baby. Even the back of her head is pretty.

Amy said...

awe! What a little doll! I miss those days.

Lindsay said...

We had that play mat. Livers LOVED it! Looking at T, I think she's going to be scooting around real soon, because she's starting to figure out some coordination. If only that pole would get out of her way... :)